Saturday 12 September 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

This time our theme is Pets. Again, I've got two cards this week - this is the result of having a dedicated crafty space!

This is the first one I made for our lovely Abi's birthday.  I found a fab font so I could spell the word Genius...



Catitude - Tracey Hey
Sentiment - Lisa Horton
Copics

At the last minute I decided that as nearly all the Sweeties had cats on their cards that I'd do another pet too.  I struggled for a wee while and thought I was being ridiculous but then I remembered this lemonade stand stamp and my Snoopy stamp......


Lemonade Stand - Janet Klein AALL and Create
Peekaboo - Vera Lane Studio
Snoopy - can't remember and I've put him away now!!
Copics
Frames Punch Board

Stay safe and well friends.

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhhh I love Snoopy!!!! What a brilliant card!! Love the other one as well, its Genius!!! Hazelxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...