Thursday, 10 September 2020

Good Friends, Good Books

Hello.

This is the result of a wee play recently.  I say recently but I'm not actually sure when I made it! 

I've combined some Vera Lane Studio images to create a wee scene and then I noticed that one of the flowers from Tracy Evans' Happiness and Nature set looked like it might do as a lampshade.... 




Fragile, Book Lover, Mid Century Modern - Vera Lane Studio
Heartfelt, Happiness and Nature - Tracy Evans for AALL and Create
Copics


 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Stop it Susan!!! You know what I 'need ' now!!
Fabulous combination of stamps, great design- love the 'lampshade' and the background.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super and I love your floral lampshade, what a great idea, Love Hazelxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello! This week's theme for Sweet Stampin'   is Cute. You may recognise this wee guy from my last SS make, but this time he's t...