Thursday 10 September 2020

Good Friends, Good Books

Hello.

This is the result of a wee play recently.  I say recently but I'm not actually sure when I made it! 

I've combined some Vera Lane Studio images to create a wee scene and then I noticed that one of the flowers from Tracy Evans' Happiness and Nature set looked like it might do as a lampshade.... 




Fragile, Book Lover, Mid Century Modern - Vera Lane Studio
Heartfelt, Happiness and Nature - Tracy Evans for AALL and Create
Copics


 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Stop it Susan!!! You know what I 'need ' now!!
Fabulous combination of stamps, great design- love the 'lampshade' and the background.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super and I love your floral lampshade, what a great idea, Love Hazelxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...