Tuesday 8 September 2020

Be Your Elf

Hello.

Coming to you today from my new crafty space! We decorated the dining room recently which was where my craft stuff had lived and when it was all done up I decided I didn't really want it all in there any more so it moved through to the bedroom and this weekend I had some IKEA furniture delivered so I now have storage and a desk right at the window and it is fab! 

I decided to celebrate by making a Christmas card.... well, actually this had been in my mind since I saw the challenge at Fezziwig's Festive Frolics was Santa's Helpers and I thought it had been a while since this wee elf had seen some ink.




Santa's Elves - MFT
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box
Edges - MFT

For the first time in a long time I'd like to enter 

Fezziwig's Festive Frolics - Santa's Helpers


 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Great to have a lovely new craft space- right by the window sounds ideal! Bet it took ages to move and reorganise all your stuff, but well worth it in the end.
Good to see this little cutie again, lovely design and papers.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh what a great wee Elf. Hes brilliant. Ohhh how lovely to have a new space. I moved my bits into Toms old room the other month and its brill. I do love having a living room now with no crafty mess!!! Thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...