Saturday 21 March 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

This time our theme is Mother's Day as it's tomorrow here in the UK.  




Mix and Match Vases - Vera Lane Studio
Copics


I make no apologies for continuing to post.  I realise what is going on in the world, but for the sake of my mental health I'm deliberately avoiding the news and I won't be mentioning it here.

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, I haven't used social media for a long time to keep myself relatively sane!!! Hope you have a happy Mums Day tomorrow, Love Hazelxx

Pat K said...

Very creative card Susan...love the black on this great card. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love the bold 'pop art' feel of this card hun. Wishing you a truly wonderful Mothering Sunday! Hope the boys run around after you and let you be 'Queen' for the day!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chris said...

Fabulous card and have a wonderful Mother's Day
xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...