Sunday 29 March 2020

A Scottish Spring ATC

Hello.

This month there's been a Spring ATC challenge running over at the Vera Lane Studio Facebook page.  I wasn't going to make anything but then I decided on Friday night (which is normally crafty cabin night but obviously that's not happening at the moment!) I would make something.

The theme is Spring..... I interepreted it a little differently from everyone else! 



Peekaboo - Vera Lane Studio
Copics
Tree - Creative Expressions

 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Brilliant! Made me laugh!!!
I remember in the distant past (I was 17!) being on holiday in Scotland ...it rained a lot, an elderly man told us it wasn't rain, just Scottish sunshine! That made me laugh too- and I've never forgotten it!We still say it now if it rains when we're on holiday (wherever we are!)
xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...