Sunday 8 March 2020

Duck!

Hello.

It's been ages since I did any blogging other than my Sweet Stampin' cards and I have so many cards to share so I decided to come by and start sharing!

This is a baby card I made recently.  Love this wee LOTV image which I bought ages ago, without any reason to buy apart from I thought it was cute!


Little Ducky - LotV
  Copics
Stacked Rectangles - Creative Expressions Lisa Horton
Stitched Circles - Creative Expressions
Dewdrops


 Thanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, I really love this cutie Susan, the yellow and blue is delish and it's one of my fav' LOTV babies! Who needs an excuse to buy those right?! Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chris said...

I have a couple of theses LOTV babies...bought for the same reason! Cute card Susan, love the papers and colours as well as the image.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, I love the colours you have used, hope alls well, Hazelxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...