Saturday 17 August 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 
This week our theme is

Clean and Simple

This is a card I made for a friend's birthday earlier in the year - I think it's one of those times that I made the card, wrote the envelope, posted it but actually forgot to write anything in the inside (I've got previous for this and always to the same person!)

Love these wee Hello Bluebird elephants they're so cute! I've made them on a panel and stuck that on the card, I had been going to go with a one layer card but decided against it.




Elephants - Hello Bluebird

Sentiment - Paper Smooches

Copics
 Thanks for dropping by today. 
Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)


4 comments:

Chris said...

Cute elephants and a lovely clean design. You made me laugh forgetting to write in the card, kind of thing I do! Bet your friend knew who it was from immediately though...and she can always write in it herself and send it someone else...what great re cycling!
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my word, how cute is this

Lorraine said...

Adorable!
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cuties! Love these wee ellies! Bloomin' adorable hun. Perfect for this challenge theme. Just LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...