Wednesday 14 August 2019

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

As always it's Anything Christmas Goes.  This month the added optional extra is Snow People.

I've used a wee cutie from Kinda Cute.  I did have another idea, but it just wasn't working the way I wanted so I ended up going CAS but I love it! 


Snowman Taking Photos - Kinda Cute by Patricia
Copics
Glamour Dust
Stitched Circles - Lil Inkers
Smile - Lawn Fawn


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

x

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Cutest little snow family ever, Susan! I love this darling, "feel good" scene! hugs, de

Rocky said...

Oh my, they really are cute! and on a snowball too!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such cuties! Love this sweet scene, so perfect for this months theme. I love the round card, kinda like they're on a giant snowball! So cool and so clever! Love the whole finish. Fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...