Sunday 18 August 2019

Dude. Where's The Summer

Hello.

I thought I'd better start sharing some cards. Firstly because if I don't share the wee dude today before long it'll be too cold and rainy to share.  Oh hang on, that's now isn't it?!  And secondly because I've been very lazy about sharing and have loads of cards sitting in a folder!

Bought this image (Dude) after a recent Sweet Stampin Challenge where I'd used his friend Curly. 



Dude - Whimsy
Sentiment and Flip Flops - Little Yellow Bicycle
Copics
Stitched Circles - Lil Inkers


Thanks for dropping by today.



1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love, love, LOVE this sweet lil' dude and your gorgeous card design with him! Such a cool card hun and so so gorgeous. Totally crushin' on him, that bleach blonde hair!! Swoon. Gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...