Saturday 8 June 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Father's Day

I struggled as I didn't want to show a card that I might make for Andy from the boys and I had another card I've made for someone else, but also couldn't show that so wasn't sure what to do then found a card on Pinterest that I used as my inspiration.  This is for my Dad which is why it doesn't say Happy Father's Day as there didn't seem any point in wishing him that. 




Plane and Simple - Stampin Up
Sentiment - Avery Elle (I think)
Trees - Inkylicious

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



2 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely CAS card Susan, perfect for Father's Day.
Your card would be perfect for my challenge at Tales From The Craft Room if you'd like to enter

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Seriously gorgeous card Susan. Love the spotlight ink behind the plane. Such a gorgeous card for your dad. I bet he loves it to bits! Love the round corner die too, very elegant finish. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...