Wednesday 12 June 2019

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

As always it's Anything Christmas Goes this time with the option of creating something with an unusual festive colour combination.  

I've gone for black and yellow!  I love this simple card and I really like the colour combo, normally I'd have gone for blue or purple or something but I like this for a change.






Tree and Sentiment - Inkylicious 
Embossing Powder

Back shortly with FnF card for today.

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

x

2 comments:

Chris said...

Elegant and understated! Gorgeous stamp, love the black with that touch of yellow.
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So beautiful Susan. I love the fabulous monochrome stamping! The pop of yellow around the edge is such a fun and lovely finish too. Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...