Sunday 16 June 2019

Father's Day!

Morning.

Sneaking this in as we're off to the final of a football tournament this morning.

I thought I'd better share these cards today as it won't be Father's Day by the time I get round to sharing them in November! (I'm sure I've got a Mother's Day card I was asked to make still to share)

The first two are Andy's from the boys and the last is one I was asked to make for a dad to be!


Laugh it Up - Sassy Cheryl
Copics



World's Best Stamp and Die - Avery Elle
Rhino Rascals - Alpaca Pals
Copics
Stitched Circles - Lil Inkers



James and Big Sign - LotV
Copics
Card Candy


Thanks for dropping by today.



2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous trio of cards Susan. I love the top one, a fab cas design and brilliant sentiment
Lorraine x

Liz McGuire, said...

Three brilliant cards, the top one did make me laugh!

Liz x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...