Saturday 25 May 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello again means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Birthday Boys

My favourite theme!

So I was going to share something, but changed my mind as I didn't like the photo, but luckily I had another card to share.

This is a work card - and the birthday is actually today! How organised am I?!



Beer and Chips - Digi Stamp Boutique
Birthday - LotV
Copics
Happy - Whimsy


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is AWESOME Susan. Love that HAPPY die, use mine quite a bit. Beer and chips, what could be better for a man's birthday?! So brilliant hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...