Saturday 11 May 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello again, it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

This week our theme is

Teacher Appreciation

I was full of plans for this as I thought I might do a card for one of Craig's teachers as he's just left school and it seemed like a good idea to do a card to say thanks and goodbye.  Didn't happen though and I've ended up with this.  I tell you, Winston looks how I feel!!



Winston - Digi Stamp Boutique
Copics
Thanks - Avery Elle


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



2 comments:

Chris said...

You made me laugh Susan...Winston does look a bit fed up! Cute image, love the background!
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOL about Winston looking how you feel!! LOVE what you did with him. Brilliant card and such fab background paper. Very cool. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...