Wednesday 1 May 2019

FabNFunky Challenge

Morning. 

It's time for another challenge at Fab N Funky.

This time our theme, set by the lovely Wendy is

Tags, Bags or Boxes

Now I actually misinterepreted what the theme was and thought that as I had a tag on a card I was sorted.  Then I read the post and saw that actually I was to make a tag, or a bag, or a box! *rolls eyes* What a numpty!

So here is my hastily thrown together tag.  And for the sake of completeness I'm also sharing the original card I thought I had for the challenge!




Snuggle Bunnies - MFT
Copics
Tags - The Works
Ribbon


Hamster Birthday - Mo Manning
Copics
Tag - Creative Expressions
Squares - Creative Expressions
Letters - Lil Inkers
Numbers - Memory Box

 Thanks for dropping by today.

 Drop by the Fab n Funky blog to see what the rest of Team Funky have been up to.



2 comments:

Kim said...

Fabulous tag AND card Susan! Love that baby tag - it's very cute!
Kim x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, sorry to catch you out on that one chick! LOVE your sweet tag though. I do some of my best work last minute! LOL. I do love your original card though, especially as it has red gingham, my fav! So gorgeous, love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...