Saturday 6 October 2018

Time For Tea


Hello again.

As promised, here I am back with my Time for Tea card.

I've used Anyone For Tennis for this card for my friend in work which was described by another friend as the best work card I've made! This was for a bit of fun as it was a result of one of her quotes!  I also made good use of a pack of Jolee's stickers which must be about 150 years old.






Anyone For Tennis - Time for Tea Designs
Copics
Jolees Stickers
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box







 Thanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Brilliant! I'm sure I have the very same stickers somewhere too lol. x

Lorraine said...

A fab card Susan
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is so cool! Love the racket and balls, super fun image and that brilliant map background. Inspired creation hun, I love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...