Saturday 13 October 2018

Time For Tea Designs


Hello again.

I'm back again with my Time for Tea card for today. 

I've used one of the new Halloween digis for this and made some witchy shoes from the Stampin Up Top Note Sizzix die. I'd seen cards years ago made with the Sizzix die creating witch shoes and elf shoes so I had a look and came across this from Sue Stampfield. 






Furreaking Hallowe'en Set - Time For Tea
Copics
Bows
Top Note Die - Stampin Up Sizzix






Thanks for dropping by today.

4 comments:

Tracey T said...

This is fabulous! Absolutely love it xxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant fun card
Lorraine x

Aunty Sue said...

Great card Susan have a fab day

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

It's all about the shoes baby! Love this. The glittery finish to those shoes is fab! A really fun card and the bows, oh my goodness the bows! Fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...