Saturday 27 October 2018

Time For Tea Designs

Back again with today's Time for Tea card.  

I've used the bat from the Furreaking Hallowe'en collection.  I went a bit batty and used 4 of them.... *groan* I used circle dies just to pop them in so it would look like they were flying through.  I stamped some sentiments but before I stuck them down I inked them, just to make them a little darker so they weren't screaming white!!




Furreaking Hallowe'en - Time for Tea Designs
Hallowe'en Sentiments
Copics
Circles - Spellbinders
Branches - Tim Holtz Sizzix
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box










Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is brilliant Susan! Love the wee bats and your brilliant card design! Love the wee apertures! Clever design as always!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...