Sunday 31 January 2016

Wine O'Clock

Morning.

Well I suppose it must be wine o'clock somewhere in the world.....

This is a 60th birthday card I was asked to make last year. I've used the Saturated Canary Wine O'Clock image this time (she's also been 50 and 40 I think....)




Stamps
Wine O'Clock - Saturated Canary

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments
Pearls
Glittery Numbers

 Tools 
Circle Punch
Martha Stewart PATP dies
Bow Builder Punch - Stampin Up
Floral Oval Nestabilities - Spellbinders

Thanks for dropping by today.



3 comments:

Chris said...

Fab card Susan, great image, love the design and black/white combo...very sophisticated! Like how you've added the '60'too-subtle and discreet!

I did enjoy 'Room'...although not sure if 'enjoy' is the right description for the storyline, a bit harrowing! The book is definitely worth persevering with!
Chris
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan, love the image and colours, very classy
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...