Friday 8 January 2016

Friday!!

Morning!

Might have been a short week but I'm glad it's Friday.

Today's card is a card I was asked to make for someone to give her oldest friend before her wedding to celebrate but wasn't a wedding card. I used the Saturated Canary image Marry Me and found an appropriate poem on the internet. Wanted to keep it quite simple with a weddingy vibe.




Stamps
Marry Me - Saturated Canary

 Colouring Medium
Copics

 Embellishments
Crystal Drops
Flowers

 Tools
Romantic Rectangle Nestabilities - Spellbinders
Embossing Folder

 Thanks for dropping by today.



3 comments:

Sammy said...

I love this Susan! And such a lovely idea too. Loooove the image too. x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is stunning hun and that poem is beautiful. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

Juls said...

Loving it xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...