Sunday 24 January 2016

Let It Never Be Said That Romance Is Dead

Hello.

A simple wee Ruby Wedding Anniversary card to share today which I made last year.  In fact, only the other day I was asked for another Ruby Wedding Anniversary card so I might break this design out again.




Embellishments 
Pearls

Dies
Filigree Heart - Sweet Dixie
Bow Builder Punch - Stampin Up
Fancy Labels Nestabilities - Spellbinders (I think this is the last time I saw the inside of this particular die... now I could retrace my steps.....)

Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the pretty heart die
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE that gorgeous heart. Beautiful card. Perfect for the occasion. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...