Tuesday 20 May 2014

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere......

Morning... it may be a little early for this sentiment, although.....

This is a birthday card I made for my friend last week and I had to break out one of my new Uptown Girls, this one is Madison has a Margarita. And yes, before you say it I know a Margarita isn't green and sparkly..... but that went with my colour scheme ;) 





Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps 
Madison has a Margarita - Stamping Bella 

Colouring Medium 
Copics
Wink of Stella

Paper 
From stash

 Tools 
Vintage Globe Die - Tim Holtz for Sizzix
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today.


8 comments:

rachel said...

I like your way of thinking lol! Fab card xx

Debs said...

Totally gorgeous - stunning image and I love that die :o)
Debs xx

Crafty Lark said...

Fabulous colour Susan, just love those boots. Drink does look yummy and it is almost 5 o'clock. Great fun card. Flora xx

Cass said...

Tis even more gorgeous IRL xx

Shazza said...

love, love, love x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan. I love the stamp - she looks fab.
Lorraine x

Wishcraft said...

Oh love this image! Fab design too, such a fun card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Chris said...

Wow! Fab image and gorgeous card! Love that paper-pieced dress!
Chris
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...