Sunday 18 May 2014

Dream Valley Challenges

Afternoon all.

It's time for a new challenge at Dream Valley Challenges

This fortnight our theme is

Things With Wings

Our sponsor this fortnight is Kenny K.

I could have gone for a fairy image as I've seen a few cards lately using stamps I have that I haven't used for a while but I decided to go for an aeroplane and as it turns out I haven't used this stamp for a while either!




Challenges I'd Like to Enter


Stamps
Plane and Simple Set - Stampin' Up

Paper
MME

 Embellishments 
Tim Holtz Ticket

 Tools 
Cloud Embossing Folder - Stampin Up
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today, and reading what was my 1000th post! Can you believe it?! Thank you for being here!

Remember to drop by Dream Valley and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Marilyn said...

Great card Susan and I love the plane image. Perfect ink and colours too.

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Susan. Love the plane and fab design
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Wonderful card Susan, such a great image and I love the colours.
Sue xx

Cass said...

Fab card xx

rachel said...

great image Susan - love this take on a things with wings theme - great xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this card Susan. Love all the elements layered up. The embossed clouds,the fabby map stamp and the plane, goggles and sentiment. Such a brilliant composition. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...