Tuesday 6 May 2014

Bank Holiday Blues

Morning.

Hope you had a good weekend. As it was a Bank Holiday here yesterday we went over to Jurassic Parr a dinosaur themed adventure golf, where two years ago I managed to fall over some rocks and split my head open.... but you'll be pleased to know that we all made it through without incident yesterday!

I love the first May Bank Holiday weekend as it sees the final of the World Snooker Championships. I love snooker and was absolutely delighted last night with Mark Selby and his dramatic comeback to win the world title 17-14 against the defending champion Ronnie O'Sullivan. Gripping stuff :D

So, to today's card - my friend was invited to a First Communion and I volunteered to make a card for her (which actually ended up being two cards as there was another wee girl she knew at the same Communion). The other card is very similar to this one so I'm only showing the one. 

I tried to be smart and photograph it in my light box but it just didn't go so well! Pesky WoW.


Stamps 
I Love Jesus - Digital Paper Crafts

 Colouring Medium
Copics

 Embellishments 
Pearls
Swirls
Bible

 Tools
Floral Oval Nesties
Cross - Tattered Lace
Embossing Folder - Crafters Companion

 Thanks for dropping by today.


4 comments:

Cass said...

Both are just as beautiful IRL xx

Wishcraft said...

Sweet image and the cross is gorgeous... Lovely card Susan :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Erika said...

Great card for a communion Susan, love the WOW effect just now.

Hugs Erika. x

Juls said...

so pretty! Hugs Juls

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...