Monday 3 March 2014

Visible Image DT Cards


Morning all. 

I'm here to show you my cards today for Visible Image.

I'm continuing to show you some of the cards I've made using the new More Than Words range. This time I've used the With Sympathy set. Always difficult cards to make but with this beautiful verse written by Helen it makes the job slightly easier.

With this first card I've used shades of blue ink which I stamped off first before committing ink to card as I wanted a slightly more muted look. 


Stamps 
With Sympathy -Visible Image

Cardstock
From stash

Ink 
Stampin' Up



 And with this card I've stamped the flowers using Versamark ink and used the With Sympathy stamped in blue. A simple bit of ribbon and some pearls to finish.


Stamps 
With Sympathy - Visible Image

Cardstock
From stash

Ink 
Versamark
Stampin' Up

Embellishments 
Ribbon
Pearls



For more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image Facebook Group, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  Our new challenge started on Saturday and it's Use Your Favourite Visible Image stamps.
Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I'll be back shortly to tell you about the new Love to Create challenge.


4 comments:

Sue said...

Your cards are beautiful Susan, I love the soft delicate designs and beautiful wording on your first card.
Sue xx

Chris said...

You're right, Susan, sympathy cards are difficult, but you've done a great job, these are beautiful.
Chris
X

rachel said...

these are the hardest cards to make Susan but you've made two stunners - beautiful xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely cards Susan, love the stamps you've used :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...