Monday 17 March 2014

Love to Create Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

Clean and Simple and/or Classy and Elegant

Our sponsors this week are Milk Coffee and Di's Digi Downloads.

I've used a Milk Coffee image for my card which I've cropped down.

I've given her yellow coloured medicine as it reminded me of the Penicillin that the kids get that has to be kept in the fridge! 

I'm enjoying making circle cards just now. Just a change from my normal 6x6 square card and I love one layer cards even though they make me nervous that when I stamp the sentiment on after I've coloured the image.... just in case it goes wrong. Maybe I should do it the other way round.


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Charlotte is A Nurse - Milk Coffee

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Tools 
Circle Nesties
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 


x

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan. Love the image and your colouring
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I love the cute image and fabulous colouring.
Sue xx

Claire said...

This is a fab card, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Super cute card Susan - I love circle cards too :0)
Debs xx

rachel said...

great CAS card Susan - perfect circular card - fab x

Chris said...

A lovely CAS card, Susan. Fab colouring and perfectly stamped sentiment! Lol
Chris
X

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Fun shaped card! Love the image!

Sandra said...

You're rocking CAS. xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...