Monday 24 March 2014

Love to Create Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

Bingo


So three in a row, diagonally, horizontally, vertically. As long as they're in a row. Now you know which one I picked don't you?!

Our sponsor this week is Stamp Art by Kathyrne.

And here's my card. And, oh, look I didn't go for a line which featured the top left hand corner. Surprised....

I've gone for ribbon, blue, flowers (which are on the embossing folder..... cheat, me?!)



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Little Bear Hug - Stamp Art by Kathyrne
Sentiment - Penny Black

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments 
Ribbon
Twine

 Tools
Floral Frenzy Embossing Folder - Crafters Companion
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

5 comments:

rachel said...

such a cute huggy bear! Great card Susan xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan and such a sweet teddy.
Lorraine x

Chris said...

Gorgeous! That little bear is totally adorable!
Chris
x

Sue said...

Awwww so gorgeous! Adorable image, I love the embossing and pretty shade of blue!
Sue xx

New Creations said...

Cute and sweet Teddy Hug image and I love the sentiment too!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...