Wednesday 25 September 2013

Mid Month Inspiration for Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

Morning all.

I'm here with some mid month inspiration for this month's challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

 A reminder that this month our theme is

Here Comes Santa Claus

Our sponsor this month is Funky Kits

I wanted to go for a vintage Santa look instead of a cute one! I found a perfect set of stamps - although I do have my eye on another set... maybe I could put them on my list for Santa ;)



Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Brown Sugar - Shades of Brown
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Make it Monday

Stamps
Santa - 

Cardstock/Paper
From stash

 Embellishments 
Pearls
Seam Binding Ribbon
Berries

 Tools 
Large Holly Flourish - Cheery Lynn
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

And just remember, that's another Christmas card done, and another month nearer to Christmas!

 Susan 
x

14 comments:

rachel said...

great vintage santa Susan - love this one - great card too! Hugs Rachel x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the vintage Santa and the papers work so well together.
Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image and love the design.xxx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous vintage card Sue. Love the papers and the red berries. Pat K xx

catherine said...

I just love this so much Susan. Really vintage and gorgeous colour scheme
x catherine

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous vintage design Susan, love the Santa stamp :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan. I love the vintage santa.
Lorraine x

Sandy said...

Fabulous vintage Christmas card. lol, you can never have enough stamps! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Unknown said...

great vintage card thanks for joining us at brown sugar

Sandra said...

Very stylish vintage card.
Love it x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Susan. The image is stunning and I love the browns & vintage feel.

Hugs, Dawn

Debs said...

Simply scrummy vintage style card Susan.
Gorgeous colour and fabby Santa.
Debs xx

Pia S said...

I spotted your beautiful vintage card over at MIM. I think the image is lovely and it goes so well with the musical notes paper and colors.

Jessie L. said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the vintage feel of this card. Thanks for joining our "anything goes" challenge this week at Crafting By Designs. Hope to see you again Wednesday for our newest challenge!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...