Monday 16 September 2013

Love to Create Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

Clean and Simple

Our sponsor this week is Di's Digi Downloads.

And here is my card - I've used Molly from Visible Image and turned her into a Christmas Molly.... well, I think she's maybe trying to wheedle her way off Santa's naughty list....




Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Make it Monday
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner - Anything Goes
Papertake - Child's Play
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mama's - For The Kids
Come and Get It - Focal Image on the Side
Sentimental Sundays - Humorous

Stamps
Molly - Visible Image
Sentiment - Ladybug Crafts Ink

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Flexmarkers

Cardstock
From stash

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha excellent I love it xx

Dewi Lestari said...

Just fabulous as always! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Sue said...

Fabulous card Susan, I love the image and beautiful colouring
Sue xx

rachel said...

fab image Susan - so funny xx

rachel said...

fab image Susan - so funny xx

Debs said...

Fab card Susan - love the sentiment lol!!!
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Susan. I love the image..mmm...good... you would get different answers from both my kids!
Lorraine x

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the image.
Nikki x

Chris said...

Hee hee! Did you have my younger grandaughter in mind when you made this?? Fab card, Susan!
Chris
x

Shirley-Anne said...

Fabulous image .Love her hair brad .Great card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Sandra said...

Gorgeous CAS card x

Alljazzed2create said...

Love this card and your sentiment is fabulous.. Never seen that one before.. Thanks for joining us here at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for "Anything Goes" Challenge.

DT Member Pam

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...