Tuesday 6 March 2012

Terrifying Tuesday

No, it's not really but I couldn't think of a snappy blogpost title!

Was out at a Parent Council meeting last night and managed to leave my phone in the staff roomat school. What a numpty. I felt like my right arm had been cut off.  I've got it back now though and breathed a sigh of relief.

Anyway, onto today's card - in an effort to use up stash I have made this. I'm not altogether sure about it but I showed it to Yvonne earlier and she said it was nice (although she may well have just being polite).

I have soooooo many cards to make this week so really need to get a move on. You have my full permission to shout at me if you see me hanging about Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest...(clearly if I'm on the last one I'm just looking for inspiration, lol)


Challenges I would like to enter:


No new products were harmed in the making of this card! Use It Up 2012.

Image - Just Believe, Stampin Up
Cardstock/Paper - from stash, Stampin Up mostly
Ink - Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Spice Marmalade DI, Early Espresso, Stampin Up
Embellishments -  Whisper White ribbon, Stampin Up (dyed with Spice Marmalade DI), Pearls coloured with Promarker

Thanks for dropping by today. Hugs. Susan xxx

10 comments:

kelly said...

I love the use it up concept, I have been trying to do this lately with my retired DSP, but I have to give in and buy new goodies too!
This card is very serene, i really like the colours you've used here.
Thanks for joining us over at Simply Stampin'
Kelly xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning... and I'm not being polite :D it's gorgeous, very elegant, love it. .. Yes, I understand what you mean about losing your mobile, so good you managed to find it ! Hugs xxx

cheryl said...

oh wow adore this Hun,that is one beautiful stamp and really wonderful detail,glad you found,your phone,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Rachel said...

I think this is a fab card Susan, very sophisticated. I love those warm colours. Wedgie xxx

Kim said...

Susan I think this card is quite elegant, very eye catching.

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

this is fabulous!! Love it

Glad you enjoyed the book!

Mwah

Ali x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful.
luv
Debby

Alison xx said...

Beautiful card Susan. Wonderful colours. Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

Ruth M said...

Fabulous sponging! Just Believe is one of my fave sets and you've done a wonderful job with it - lovely card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' and I really hope we see you playing along with us again soon! Ruth x

Monica Gale said...

Your eye for colour is very good, I love your card, hugs xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...