Sunday 11 March 2012

And here we are again

at the tail end of another weekend!

Andy and I have been catching up with some viewing tonight to try and free up some space on the Sky+ box. There has been wine too which was nice. And some cheese and biscuits which was even nicer!  Got the cheese at the SECC on Thursday.  There is a stall there (which I can't remember the name of) which is at every craft show and they make fabby cheese, I particularly like the cranberry version and the chilli version which has a bit of a kick! Cathy asked me what I had bought and I rhymed off a list putting cheese in the middle of it... she was a bit shocked!!

Anyway, onto today's card. Well, actually Thursday's card cos this is what I half made at Cass's but only got round to putting together yesterday. It's my first attempt at a large shaped card. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out though. What do you think?!



Challenges I'd like to enter

Paper Sundaes - Feminine Flair (hope this is girly enough!)
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Say it With Flowers
2 Sisters - Spring Colours

Image - Gorjuss Girl, Personal Impressions
Cardstock/Paper - from Cass's stash
Embellishments - Flowers, jewelled brad from stash (lace and pearls were bought at craft fair... sorry!!)
Tools - Go Kreate die, Big Shot pro

Thanks for dropping by tonight. Enjoy what's left of your weekend.

Hugs. Susan xxx

12 comments:

Kim said...

I love your card, I need to get some new dies to I can try these shaped cards.
I also love how you spent your night, my favorite things wine and cheese!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Susan this is so gorgeous! Love the shaped card and the colours are beautiful :)

Judith said...

love your shaped card Susan - pretty colurs and a pretty girl
hugs Judith x

cheryl said...

oh wow love this adore those colours and your colouring is just amazing,love the shape too hugs Cherylxxxx

debby4000 said...

Awww this is so cute Susan and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card, Susan. I love the shape and the lace is wonderful.
Nikki x

brenda said...

Super card Susan and lovely colour pallet.

Thanks so much for joining in our Say it with Flowers theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

An Occasional Genius said...

How are your housekeeping skills?! So long as you're not too fussy, I'll clear you a space at the table lol!! Should probably spend more time on the housework but crafting is so much more fun! xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Sorry, hit send & forget to say how fab your card is!! That's what happens when you do 3 things at once!! Your card is fab!!

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, the shape is so pretty and the papers are beautiful
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
I have candy if your interested
http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
Hugz Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, wow what a fab card! Love the shape (and I'm eyeing up large shaped dies to make my own shaped cards as well). Love the image, the GG's are some of my fav Sugar Nellie stamps, and great colour combo.

My hubby is a cheese fanatic - I think if there were more cheese stalls at our craft fairs he'd be happier to be dragged along!!!

Sarah

Shanna Shands said...

I love the purple. Sorry for my tardiness in commenting. Thanks for joining Paper Sundaes.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...