Wednesday 26 October 2011

One more sleep!

Till the SECC!! I can hardly contain my excitement and to quote a dear friend *squeal* If you're around the SECC tomorrow at 12, I'd avoid the RS McColls. There will be a whole bunch of Sugar Addicts meeting there. And tomorrow I get to meet Cathy, Kath and Fiona for the first time :) AND I'm going to make a return visit on the Saturday just to meet Debbi :) All of this is going to make a lovely end to a crappy week! I thought I was going to share something else with you today but it will have to wait till Monday (as it's a birthday card for someone who might see it!!) Found this half made card when I was tidying up. It's from the mini convention weekend and it's Maggie Murray's card (although yet again it bears little resemblance to the original as I lost the flowers I had stamped that were to go on it!!) Image -Greenhouse Garden, Oval All, Four Frames, SU Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, SU Ink -Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, SU Embellishments -Pearls, Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon, SU Tools - Big Shot and Square Lattice embossing folder, Oval punch, decorative label punch, SU Hugs.Susan xxx

3 comments:

Susie said...

The card looks lovely- I love that colour combo! Hope you're having/ have had a flabby time at SECC!! Susie x

Kath Stewart said...

it was lovely to meet you too susan...wasn't it just the best crafty buddy day out and yes such a naughty little birdie...hugs kath xxx

Kerry said...

Great colour combo...love the texture of the brown cs. xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...