Sunday 2 October 2011

A card. At last!

and not from last weekend! Threw this together last night (while multitaksing again) - Scott was going to a party today and of course, as usual, I left things until the last minute to do. Well, actually, now I think on it, I had actually coloured some of Peekaboo in during my lunch break the other day at work. And you will notice, there's a bit of pink in it (you have no idea how painful that was for me).

Challenge The Sugar Bowl - Kiki's sketch (although I have clearly not gone for an Autumn theme) Paper Sundaes - Lots of Layers Crafts4Eternity - Anything Goes CES - Pretty Girls Image - Peekaboo, Funky Kits, Alphabet, Penny Black Cardstock - Pool Party, Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, Stampin' Up! Paper, Lime Zest from My Minds Eye Embellishments - Balloon brads from stash, Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon, SU We've had my aunt here all afternoon and for dinner which has been nice - because Scott was going to a birthday party he didn't go to rugby, although in any event it was cancelled because of a waterlogged pitch and swimming lessons have finished so it was quite a relaxing Sunday for a change. Now I have a couple more images coloured in and ready to go on cards so my intention is to get some more crafting done tonight, although I may just spend the evening on pintrest looking for inspiration.... Hugs.Susan xxx

9 comments:

Tracey T said...

This is so sweet, Susan - I really like this image. The back garden is slowly turning into a lake here in SW Scotland but as it's quite humid it's midgie central out there. Happy days. Tracey x

CraftyC said...

Cute card Susan, love the stamp. Thanks for playing along in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Liz said...

What a lovely card !!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E. Liz

Kathleen said...

Fab card, I love this image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our lots of layers challenge
Hugs Kat xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Just darling! A great project with layers! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week! Good luck!
♥ Lisa M. PSDT
http://lisabeesponderings.blogspot.com

Fiona said...

faberooney...one of my favourite stamps!!

Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this week.

Fi
x

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Unknown said...

Oh my - this is soooooo cute!! totally fab... thanks so much for sharing it as CES xx

Mary J said...

Dinky SWEET!!! Love the balloons and taht bow Susan!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...