Tuesday 4 October 2011

I cannot believe I forgot to mention...

that Strictly is back! Woohoo :) I am currently blogging while watching ITT. Don't you just love my multi-tasking. I've had a lovely day today, firstly had a phone call from my lovely friend Cathy, then I met Cass for coffee and Yvonne joined us later and I've had my hair cut. Now if I can just get some crafting done tonight it will be pretty near perfect. Oh, I forgot, it's the final of the Great British Bake Off tonight, so I might not get any crafting done.... Anyway, here's today's offering. It's City Girl. The flowers actually should have gone on one of the scrapbook pages that I made at the SU weekend but I don't have a photo for the page yet and I found them in the bag so I thought I'd use them on the card.

Challenge - Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes Image - City Girl, Funky Kits, En Francais, French Foliage - both Stampin' Up! Cardstock - Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, SU Paper - Elegant Soiree - SU Embellishments -Pearls, SU Tools - Big Shot, Fancy Flowers Die, SU, Scalloped Oval and Oval Nesties Hugs.Susan xxx

5 comments:

Wiccababe said...

pretty card Susan, love the subtle milky coffee and duck egg colours
Debz
xx

Cathy said...

Its gorgeous,absolutely LURVE those papers. Great flower and pearl dstail too.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Tracey T said...

This is lovely, Susan - fabby colours and I love your flower. Tracey x

Mary J said...

Beautiful Susan! Love that colour combo and brilliant flower and pearls!

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie hugs pops x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...