Wednesday 13 April 2011

Found the cable

It was where it should be, in the laptop bag! Should never really tidy up should I?! This is the photo of my cakes from last night's class. And I have to say they were absolutely delish! May have to make some more now.......

So, it's Wednesday and I know that there's a whole Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday thing goes on. I sat down to make a card earlier, so I thought I'd share with you what the table looked like before I started.........

Anyway, out of that chaos, I managed to create this..... It's for my friend who had a baby girl last night at 9.20pm. Baby Maya Lily weighed in at 7lb 9oz. It's been a long haul for Kate and Steve so I'm so chuffed that Maya is here now and I'm sure that Jake will make a fantastic big brother. I've used the Ladybug Crafts Ink Baby Baby stamp, coloured with promarkers and copics. Labels are cut out with nesties and the 3 strips of pink card have been embossed with Swiss Dots. The wee sentiments are from the Stampin Up set Tiny Tags and punched out with the jewelery tag punch.

I'm in the mood for some more card making tonight so you never know what I might come up with. Although I may have to tidy the table first......

See you tomorrow.

Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...