Monday 18 April 2011

And they're back

at school, for 4 days.... then it's Easter!

Never mind, at least they got homework :)

Had to wait in today for Mr Brown (on account of his uniform) from UPS to deliver some Stampin' Up goodies. I hate it when I have to wait in. Even if I actually do want what I'm waiting in for. It's the thought that even if I wanted to, I couldn't go out. (and it's at this point that I've just remembered I should have taken my books back to the library today)

Mr B arrived about 1.30pm so I got time to have a wee look before I had to go and collect the cherubs from school. Haven't had a chance to have a play yet though. Watch this space

Got to see the new baby today, he's so gorgeous and squishy and his name is Fraser. Apparently Scott is very taken with him and wants one of his own. Ha, like that's going to happen.

It's my brother in law's birthday in a couple of days. Set out to make his card and have ended up making two for him!! See if you can tell which is the one that we're sending him.

TFL.

Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...