Saturday 2 April 2011

Busy day...

I was taken out for lunch today by all of my boys. We decided to go today instead of tomorrow as lots of restaurants have special (ie more expensive) menus on for Mother's day. Not good when you have to share your birthday with Mother's day!! Lunch was very nice but I'm still stuffed!! I also had a text this morning from my lovely friend Cass who I'd posted the new Stampin' Up! Mini to. She said she had a card for me so when we were on the way back from lunch I met up with her at Starbucks. Not only did she give me a beautiful card (which I'll take a photo of and post later) but she gave me some Copic Markers and some of the gorgeous new Stella and Rose My Minds Eye paper. What a lovely thought, thank you Cass xxx Anyway, I'm going off now to do some crafting. I think I deserve a wee time to play now. Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...