Look at these! Some of LotV's new stamps available from the 1st June. There are 12 of them in total - 4 dressing up girls, 4 boys, 2 babies and 2 get well. Can't wait :D
Will try and be back later with some of my creations...
Susan xx
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Leave me a comment and let me know you've been here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
Hello! This week's theme for Sweet Stampin' is Cute. You may recognise this wee guy from my last SS make, but this time he's t...
-
This is a scheduled post. We did come home yesterday, but wanted to make sure that I did this before I went away!! It's time for an...
-
I can't believe I haven't posted this already but Nickelback were amazing! I hope there was no one of a nervous disposition there a...
No comments:
Post a Comment