Thursday 13 May 2010

Busy busy busy

It's been a busy old day at work - seem to have got loads done. Pity I can't translate it in to housework..... Here's the card I made for the 15 year old the other day. It's a Nikki stamp which I thought was very appropriate for a teenager. The sentiment is also a Ladybug Crafts stamp. Paper is an old pad I had of Papermania purple and green - spring fling maybe but I could have made that name up ;) Really pleased with it - it's my first attempt at a tri fold card so am chuffed it turned out so well. I was having a real crisis of confidence in my card making the other day. Decided I couldn't make cards so I wasn't going to bother trying. Glad I did now. Was out for lunch today with a friend from work who is leaving our office tomorrow :( It was very nice but I thought I'd better not have any dinner as lunch was quite filling. Now that I've made that decision I'm absolutely starving!! TFL Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...