Sunday 9 May 2010

Hello again...

It's been a while... almost half the year. Oops! I've been made to feel suitably guilty by my lovely friend Tracey who keeps asking if I've updated my blog! Here you go Tracey, this one's for you!
Lots of photos too. Some of the quality is not the best - they were taken with my phone. Going to try and be much better and post every day with a photo.... fingers crossed I actually manage to do it this time.
Birthday card I made recently for a friend using the Lili of the Valley Story Time stamp
Card for Craig's 8th birthday using Sugar Nellie's Manga Boy
Another card for Craig - Lili of the Valley's Milk and Cookies
My first attempt at an easel card using Little Miss Attitude. Love her!!
Think this is a Woodware stamp from a set. No idea what it's called though.
That's enough for the moment. Hopefully back tomorrow with more!
Thanks for looking
Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...