Saturday 3 August 2024

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.

Today I'm combining my Sweet Stampin'  and Whimsy  worlds in a never before seen (or probably to be repeated mash up!  Today's Sweet Stampin' challenge theme is Summer Fun and I think we can agree that wee Dude is having some fun in the summer! I've got 4 of these wooden houses from The Works and had the idea (in Spring) that I'd do some seasonal houses for my tiered tray displays.  This is the first one I've managed! Probably be Christmas before I get another done.






Dude digital stamp - Whimsy
Promarkers/Copics/Flexmarkers
Wooden House - The Works
Acrylic paint - Paper Artsy
White Pen

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop



Thanks for dropping by today.


1 comment:

Chris said...

I love it Susan- a whole row of these little huts would look fantastic- so get to work !!! Your little surfer dude is adorable too.
xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello. Today's theme at  Sweet Stampin'   is Card for a Child.  I couldn't resist using Yoshi from the Papernest Dolls set.  Plu...