Wednesday 31 May 2023

Oh These Are Quite Small

Hello. 

I don't think I ever shared them on my blog but a couple of months ago I took part in a MiniMoo challenge in a Faceache group I'm in.  It was so much fun so I thought I'd try with some Whimsy  images.  A MiniMoo is half the size of a business card so roughly 2.75 inches by 1.10 inches.  The small size really challenges you but you soon get used to it. 


Elfie digi stamp, Gnome Think Spring clear stamp set, Distressed Backgrounds clear stamps - Whimsy 
Copics/Promarkers
Distress Oxides




Coffee Lover Mae digi stamp - Whimsy 
Copics/Promarkers
Distress Oxides

Click on the photo below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop








 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sounds like a fun thing to do- love the results xx

Surprise!

Hello.  Here's a wee  Whimsy   monster popping out of the floorboards to give you a fright!  Monster Smiles digital stamp set, EEK word ...