Saturday 4 February 2023

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' and this time our theme is Love.  I was waiting on stamps arriving to do this challenge but unfortunately they haven't appeared yet so I was going to use something I had already done but in my usual last minuteness I did an AJ page last night.



Love Grows - Vera Lane Studio
X and O - Janet Klein, AALL and Create
Copics/Promarkers
Distress Oxide - Salvaged Patina
White Embossing Powder

Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh I love your page Susan, what a gorgeous background for your cute and quirky image! The red/aqua combo is so pretty!
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is SO cool Susan! That background stamping is sensational, such a fun journal page, love it! xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...