Friday 23 September 2022

Pumpkin Pie

Hello.

Today's card for Whimsy  features a lovely Crissy Armstrong image - A Girl and Her Pumpkin.  I thought I'd try and make it look like a photo as I've seen so many photos on social media of folk collecting their pumpkins! 




A Girl and Her Pumpkin, Say Cheese Digital Sentiments, Gnome So Thankful - Whimsy
Promarkers/Copics/Flexmarkers


Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop


 Thanks for dropping by today.



1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I absolutely LOVE what you did with this image Susan! That film strip frame, the crop on the image, the sentiment, so perfectly paired. What a stunner! Her hair too, so shiny! Gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...