Saturday 21 May 2022

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' .  The theme this time is Fairytale Characters/Inspired by a Fairytale.

I guess mine isn't really a fairytale, but it is inspired by a children's book and an a old favourite in this house! I've used various Vera Lane Studio sets and one Janet Klein AALL and Create stamp.  I think I've got them all below but as I stupidly didn't write them all down at the time I may not have!



Broom Rides, Bright Day, Beach Love, Princess and Frog, Sherlock Holmes -  Vera Lane Studio
Bird from Little Hippie - AALL and Create
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;))

2 comments:

Chris said...

Love your page Susan, brings back memories for me too- I wonder how many times I've read this book- to children at story time in the libraries, to classes of kids on school visits and of course many times to my own granddaughters- never get tired of this one ( even though I know all the words by heart now). Hope you're doing well.
xx

SarahR said...

I love it Susan! Her face is just such a joy!

TTT loved 'Room on the Broom' as well, but super loved the song that goes with it (along with a 'Squash and a Squeeze) - no idea how many times we read the book and then sang the song - too many to count!

Sarah

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...