Monday 20 September 2021

Ride Sally Ride

Hello. 

I've moved away from the new release at Whimsy for you today - I've used a sweet Sassy Cheryl image called Ride Sally Ride.  I've given her a wee paper pieced car which I think looks quite funky so I hope Sally and her wee pal are having a lovely day out!



Ride Sally Ride, Such and Such Clear Stamps, Sweetness Paper, Zig Zag Rectangles - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop








 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Made me smile - such a fun and happy card- love the paper-pieced car!!
xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...