Wednesday 14 July 2021

Starla's Rainbow

Hello. 

I've got another Whimsy card to share today.  I've gone for an older Pollycraft image - Starla and I've made her in to a rainbow superhero.  I probably should have shared this last month during Pride but that's only just occurred to me! 




Starla, Big Wishes, Slimline Stars Background, Pierced and Stitched Circles - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
White Gel Pen

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop












 Thanks for dropping by today.






1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sweet Starla, she's such a cutie! I really like creating with her and I LOVE what you've done with her! You're right, she would have been awesome for Pride month, but she's awesome anyway! A very cool creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Surprise!

Hello.  Here's a wee  Whimsy   monster popping out of the floorboards to give you a fright!  Monster Smiles digital stamp set, EEK word ...