Tuesday 5 May 2020

International Day of The Midwife

Hello.

I couldn't let today go by without sharing this card I made for a challenge but I have to share it early because today is International Day of the Midwife.  One of my friends is a midwife and I gave this to her - which made her cry.  I think that was a good thing... maybe not though.



Midwife - Saturated Canary/Krista Smith
Sentiment - MFT
Copics
Squares - Julie Hickey
Thanks - Lawn Fawn
Banner Punch - Stampin' Up

Stay safe and well friends.

Thanks for dropping by today. 


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Susan, love the image
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is SO perfect to celebrate International day of the Midwife, an under appreciated role in my opinion! Those were sure to be happy tears hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...