Wednesday 11 March 2020

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.

Bet you didn't think you'd see that blog post title again.  I must admit I didn't either.  However the last members of Sweet Stampin' are leaving Christmas at Sweet Stampin' with this challenge and so, after many discussions, it was decided that CASS would close after this challenge BUT Charlotte and her team will continue under a new blog name and I hope you'll continue to support them the way you supported CASS.  So for one last time, and for one challenge only, Abi, Tracey and I are back to join in and say farewell as Wendy and Chris leave and CASS fades away.

The challenge theme is Clean and Simple and this is my card.


Christmas Set - Vera Lane Studio
Stitched Squares - Creative Expressions Sue Wilson

 Thanks for dropping by today.

6 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elegant and beautiful creation hun! So perfect. I have a picture in my head of us all walking off into the sunset together, cocktails in hand, hehe. SO lovely to 'get the band back together'! Huge hugs and thanks, Wends xoxo

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super and such an elegant card, love that stamp!! Perfect for a CAS creation, Hazel xx

An Occasional Genius said...

I agree with Wends, it's been an absolute delight working with you all again. The cocktails are just an added bonus lol! An utterly beautiful card hon xx

Chris said...

So pleased that you, Tracy and Abi joined us today for this farewell party, it was great to stand together one last time to say goodbye to our lovely Challenge Blog.
Love your beautiful card, perfectly CAS and the most wonderful sentiment.
Big hugs
xxx

Tracey T said...

What a fabulous card for our swansong! I've had the sentiment in my head since I saw it at the weekend. I love the idea of walking off into the sunset - particularly the cocktails bit. I propose an original CaSSettes get together sometime, for gin or cocktails or both. Sending a huge hug to my lovely crafty pal xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Next time I'm in the UK, we'll make that happen Tracey!! Hugs to all xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...