Saturday 28 December 2019

Big Failure!

Hello.  

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying some much needed rest.

You know how normally I like to clear out all my folders of cards to share so I can start the new year with a clean sheet....well, this really hasn't happened this year.  I've just counted them and there are over 100 cards still to share in the next 3 days..... not happening eh?!

Never mind, I'll start today with quite possibly my favourite Christmas card - it's the one I made for Cass. She is a big fan of the Tomte so there was really no other theme for a card....


Sledging Komte Gnomes - Di's Digis
Sentiment - LotV
Copics
Trees and Hills - Creative Expressions
Circles - Memory Box

  Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so cute, Ilove these wee guys too! Hope you have a super new year when it arrives, Hazelxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...